We take your privacy seriously. If you have any questions or concerns contact us by email by clicking
the "Ask a question" link, on the right.
- We collect as little information about you as possible. We keep a record of your purchases, email address and support emails
so that we can assist with support requests and keep you informed about new products and upgrades. We also keep such financial
records as are required by law.
- When making online purchases or browsing our website you are protected by industry standard SSL encryption. If you purchase online,
no credit card information is retained by us. Your credit card charge is processed by
- MapToaster products do not record or send back any information about the use of those products, without your explicit permission.
- We never disclose your personal information to any third-party, unless required to do so for compliance with the law.
- We use Google Analytics on our website to understand how visitors use the site. This provides us with aggregate information
that is not personally identifiable.
- You can remove yourself from our records (apart from financial which we are required to keep for 7 years) whenever you want, click the "Ask a question" link, on the right, to request this.